You are browsing the archive for 2011 October.

Search magic field posts

October 30, 2011 in Blog

Here we have a dropdown list filled with names of towns in KY (not included) We want to allow users to select a town and then have that selection matched [...]

Best free photoshop alternative

October 12, 2011 in Blog

Best Free Photoshop alternative   The GIMP version 2.6 The GIMP photo diting software seems to be often overlooked by many of the general inter-webby surfers out there, so [...]

Modify the Store-Locator plugin

October 11, 2011 in Blog

Google Maps Store Locator Plugin: How to make an input form on another page and load the results on the map page. I have been looking for a way to [...]

add sessions to wordpress

October 11, 2011 in Blog

In order to use session variables in wordpress you will need to make a minor change to the core. Since you don’t want the change over-written on an update, it [...]

How to allow more file types in your media library

October 9, 2011 in Blog

Adding new file-types to your list of allowable file-types requires a simple function to be added to your theme’s functions.php file. In this case I have added the ability to [...]

October 8, 2011 in Header posts

Music

October 8, 2011 in Header posts

Original music by site designer CD Rady (Audio Player) and live cover material (Video Player) Videos from cdrady.com (presented in Silverlight)   Full-quality versions of the original songs now available [...]

Goodbye Steve

October 5, 2011 in Blog

Thanks for everything I think I have had at least one of almost every Apple product since the introduction of the mac. I started with the earliest model (as pictured) [...]

New Portfolio Site

October 4, 2011 in Header posts

My new portfolio site is up and running. Click here to go to it in a new tab

Photography

October 2, 2011 in Header posts

See some of my photos from around the world